Happy Video Tutorial Friday!
Last week Angela from Unexpected Elegance brought her most popular post to life (transferring an image using wax paper) through a video tutorial, and this week I’m sharing mine! By far, my most popular post since I began blogging is my chalk transfer or perfect chalkboard lettering tutorial.
It’s SO easy, and I promise you that you can do this! View the video here:
If you want to see the original post you can click HERE.
Below are Amazon (affiliate) links for the china marker and chalk pen I talk about in the video:
Have a great weekend!
Want to see more of our video tutorials?
- Click HERE for the Welcome Video
- Click HERE to see the Prep Work and Chalk Paint Tips Videos
- Click HERE for the How to Apply Wax to Chalk Paint Video
- Click HERE to watch the How to Dry Brush Video
- Click HERE to view the How to Distress Using Vaseline Video
- Click HERE to see Saw Safety Tips
- Click HERE to see How to Weather Wood with Latex Paint
- Click HERE to see How to Transfer Images using Wax Paper