I am excited to share this easy chalkboard transfer tutorial with you today.
Last week Angela from Unexpected Elegance brought her most popular post to life (transferring an image using wax paper) through a video tutorial, and this week I’m sharing mine!
By far, my most popular post since I began blogging is my chalk transfer or perfect chalkboard lettering tutorial. It’s SO easy, and I promise you that you can do this! It’s an easy way to create beautiful lettered chalk art and look like a pro – even if you’re not! You can create beautiful pieces to hang in your home, give away as gifts, or even sell!
View the video here:
If you want to see the original post you can click HERE.
Below are Amazon (affiliate) links for the china marker and chalk pen I talk about in the video:
Have a great weekend, and I hope you enjoyed this Chalkboard Transfer Tutorial.
Go create something!
Are you new to my blog? Go HERE to see my home tour and HERE to shop for items I use in our home.
Find me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
- Click HERE for the Welcome Video
- Click HERE to see the Prep Work and Chalk Paint Tips Videos
- Click HERE for the How to Apply Wax to Chalk Paint Video
- Click HERE to watch the How to Dry Brush Video
- Click HERE to view the How to Distress Using Vaseline Video
- Click HERE to see Saw Safety Tips
- Click HERE to see How to Weather Wood with Latex Paint
- Click HERE to see How to Transfer Images using Wax Paper