Video Tutorial: Fabric Wallpaper
Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a video tutorial for hanging fabric on a wall using liquid starch:
Starched fabric walls really look like wallpaper and are a great way to add some interest to your home! This tutorial is great for anyone with commitment issues and/or for renters. It really is easy to remove and does not damage walls. To see my original post which inspired this video tutorial, you can click HERE.
**UPDATE** I have used this wall treatment several times throughout our home with much success. I have also removed the starched fabric, and it has left no damage to the wall. It really is a great temporary solution to wallpaper!
Go create something!
Are you new to my blog? Go HERE to see my home tour and HERE to shop for items I use in our home.
Find me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
- Click HERE for the Welcome Video
- Click HERE to see the Prep Work and Chalk Paint Tips Videos
- Click HERE for the How to Apply Wax to Chalk Paint Video
- Click HERE to watch the How to Dry Brush Video
- Click HERE to view the How to Distress Using Vaseline Video
- Click HERE to see Saw Safety Tips
- Click HERE to see How to Weather Wood with Latex Paint
- Click HERE to see How to Transfer Images using Wax Paper
- Click HERE to see How to Create Perfect Chalkboard Lettering