It’s Friday which means it is video tutorial time! My friend Angela from Unexpected Elegance is sharing her most popular post ever: Wax Paper Transfer Tutorial.
You can view the video tutorial here:
It’s a great tutorial for making an art piece or plaque, adding images or lettering to furniture, and many other endless options!
Thanks to Angela for sharing this fun wax paper transfer tutorial with us! And if you want to see her original blog post for this tutorial, click HERE. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. Thanks so much to all of you who have served or are serving our country!
Go create something!
Are you new to my blog? Go HERE to see my home tour and HERE to shop for items I use in our home.
Find me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
Want to see more of our video tutorials?
- Click HERE for the Welcome Video
- Click HERE to see the Prep Work and Chalk Paint Tips Videos
- Click HERE for the How to Apply Wax to Chalk Paint Video
- Click HERE to watch the How to Dry Brush Video
- Click HERE to view the How to Distress Using Vaseline Video
- Click HERE to see Saw Safety Tips
- Click HERE to see How to Weather Wood with Latex Paint