This month’s link party was filled with great DIY outdoor projects, and we’re wrapping up the outdoor DIY theme with a roundup full of ideas to keep you busy all summer long:
25+ Simply Impressive DIY Outdoor Projects
In the month of June, we featured herb gardens, planters and garden decor. There were so many great outdoor projects you all linked up, that we decided they needed to be shared in one spot.
You can find a preview and links below or check out the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board!
- Trash Can Planters – Little Brags
- Pulley Outdoor Decor – Little Brags
- Marbled Painted Pots – A Pretty Fix
- Chalk Painted Chairs – Happy Happy Nester
- DIY Bird Bath – The Navage Patch
- DIY Herb Garden Bench – Diva of DIY
- Repurposed Hanging Herb Baskets – Sadie Season Goods
- Tea Kettle Garden Decor – The Navage Patch
- Painted Outdoor Rug – Small Home Soul
- Upcycled Porch Planter – Painter Yourself a Smile
- Pallet Planter Privacy Screen – Designers Sweet Spot
- 2×4 Plant Stand – The Sawdust Sisters
- Refinishing Old Flower Pots – The Navage Patch
- Tool Box Planter – The Navage Patch
- Old Wash Tub Planter – Life on Pearl Street
- DIY Outdoor Coffee Table – Free Little Monkeys
- Nautical Summer Wreath – Houseful of Handmade
- Patio Cart from an Old BBQ – Small Home Soul
- DIY Wind Chimes – Little Free Monkeys
- Easy Outdoor Planter – Diva of DIY
- Upcycled Chandalier Bird Feeder – Diva of DIY
- DIY Headboard Bench – The Purple Hydrangea
- Pallet Garden – Diva of DIY
- DIY Outdoor Pinwheels – Houseful of Handmade
- DIY Verticle Herb Garden – The Craft Path
- DIY Cedar Cube Landscape Lights – The Navage Patch
- DIY Outdoor Coffee Table– Farmhouse Made
- DIY Wooden Board and Batten Shutters – The Sawdust Sisters
Wow – that’s quite a list! I vote for a longer summer so we can finish all these projects.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last month, but I have to admit that I’m REALLY excited for the July’s link themes. But first let’s look at our favorite link up from last week…
These stylish organization totes from Love Create Celebrate are perfect for getting any space organized, even on a tight budget!
And the most clicked projects was this adorable teapot garden decor project!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab our Featured Blogger button for your post or sidebar!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related.
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
Talk DIY to Me #5 Weekly Theme – Painted Furniture
(And you can only imagine how excited I am for this week’s theme!)
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
I can’t wait to see all those painted projects!