Last week, I spent the day at IKEA with a friend. The nearest IKEA is two hours away, so it’s a pretty big deal to go. (Like you can’t sleep the night before because you’re so excited big deal.) Although I found many more steals, I’m sharing my four favorite finds from our IKEA shopping trip. The great thing about these items is that they work well in most decor situations/styles AND they are affordable!
1. RANARP LAMP I bought the floor version of this lamp, and I am IN LOVE. As if the white and gold combo isn’t enough, it has a black & white cord.
I really could stare at this lamp all day. It’s just so pretty.
2. SOCKER GREENHOUSE I have been admiring much more expensive versions of this greenhouse, and at $20, it’s a steal!
I bought two fake plants from IKEA and the middle plant is a real aloe plant.
3. RENS SHEEPSKIN I keep buying these sheepskins because I keep finding that every room needs one! They add a little texture and a little glam to your space.
You can throw these over the back of a chair or lay across a bench. The options are endless!
4. EIVOR THROW IKEA has sold this throw for a while, but there’s a reason it’s so well-loved. Who doesn’t love the black and white combo? I have it in our playroom, but it really could work anywhere!
This throw is sophisticated while still being fun. Ranging from $20 – $60, these items are an affordable way to add style and fun to your home. If you don’t have an IKEA nearby, IKEA sells many items online.
* I was not sponsored by IKEA for this post. I really just love a good deal (or four), and I just had to share these!
Go create something!