5 Best DIY Projects of 2016
Happy New Year!
I always love looking back at my most popular posts for the year (and try to understand what my readers are interested in). Here are the 5 Best DIY Projects of 2016:
5. Decorating with Patio Lights and DIY Light Pole Looking at this post makes me miss those warm summer nights. I share an easy DIY (flower planter) pole to hang patio lights.
4. Guest Room Makeover and DIY Paneled Wall I shared this post last month when I made over our guest room. This DIY paneled wall took me one afternoon and only cost around $100.
3. DIY Large Wooden Sign I love large wooden signs and decided to create my own using the coordinates and cities my husband and I have lived in. I share the full DIY tutorial.
2. All You Need to Know About Shiplap This post was more of a research post for me when I was deciding how to create my own shiplap wall in our kitchen.
1. Why I Repainted My Chalk Painted Cabinets My top post of 2016 involved painting – of course! I repainted my kitchen cabinets for the second time (something I never wish on anyone), and I share why I repainted them and how to avoid my mistake. Thanks so much for the support over the past year, and I look forward to a project-filled 2017!
Go create something!
Are you new to my blog? Go HERE to see my home tour and HERE to shop for items I use in our home.
Find me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
Want to see 2015’s top DIY posts? Click HERE And click HERE to see 2014’s tops DIY posts!